Teach in the comfort of your home
No experience in teaching Adults?
Training is provided! Huzzah!
We provide 12 hours of paid training to help you get started. The support doesn't stop there though, as we also have many manuals and guides.
These support guides are there to help you be aware of things that you might not notice when providing a lesson to a Japanese student!
We also provide feedback frequently throughout your time with us so you are guaranteed to keep improving!
- To help you focus on delivering quality lessons, we provide feedback often!
- Lesson plans, books and materials provided!
- If required to travel, we reimburse travel expenses!
- Potential visa sponsorship and support
- Cheap Japanese lessons through JapanSwitch (can be taken in-person or online!)
- Friendly and engaged students
- Sign up bonuses for when students sign up!
- Both online and in-person events for cheap or often free monthly events to help you socialise with more people within and outside the company!
- Casual dress code, don't worry about your tattoos and piercings!
- Supportive colleagues and friends within the company!
- A PC/Laptop capable of running zoom (with a functioning webcam)
- Zoom installed and updated
- Able to teach at home, without much noise distraction
- Unlimited use of internet
- Strong and stable internet
- Earphones or headset with a microphone
Visa and Scheduling requirements
- A valid Japanese visa with permission to work
- A commitment for at least 7 months.
- Able to work a minimum of 12 hours a week with us