Why Join OCE
Generous Support for Teachers
- Minimum Guaranteed Hours for New Teachers
- Lesson plans, support materials, games, and flashcards Provided
- Japanese Books and the Option to Study Japanese
- 12 Hours Paid Training + Observations for Teachers
- Paid travel costs
- Share and receive recommendations from real Japanese people.
- Understand more about the cultural differences between your home country and Japan.
- Learn about different cultures and experiences from the diverse staff!
One of our missions as a company is to increase the amount of bilingual people in Japan. To help us achieve this mission for both Japanese and foreigners, we launched a morning only Japanese school on December 2018 in collaboration with the famous COTO Language Academy to launch a low cost version of their premium lessons.
As an added bonus, teachers at One Coin English can learn at a subsidized rate.
It's not just a work place. We make it more accessible for our teachers to socialise and meet Japanese people as well as other nationals to widen their community here in Japan.
We have monthly events such as Cherry blossom Picnics, Summer boat cruises, Beer Garden parties, Halloween, New Years, Game Nights (and more, many more)